Investor Challenges: Software and Technology Use in the Real Estate Sector
This white paper sets out to identify the greatest challenges affecting property investors in the marketplace today.
In the survey, respondents (who were professionals from across the industry, of which 1 in 4 were Directors) ranked five challenges facing investors on a scale of one to five in importance.
A sample of findings from the full report includes:
- 66% used some form of technology as part of their investment appraisal
- Delivering high levels of customer service is the biggest investor challenge, followed by access to funding, compliance with legislation, the provision of accurate information and debt collection
- 50% believe technology can help them tackle their biggest investor challenge
- 83% of property investors are planning to make or have made a significant investment in their real estate software
- Systems compatibility and transfer of data is cited as an issue by 35% of respondents