Qube Space – intuitive web-based space management software
Qube Space helps organisations to quickly and easily optimise their use of space. Our solution allows you to effectively manage movement of both your assets and staff, either on a case-by-case basis or as part of a major relocation project.
Our space management solution uses CAD information to give you a clear view of your operations. It incorporates easily configurable interfaces to its own databases and external third party systems e.g. Personnel/HR, Asset Register, MIS, and Microsoft Outlook.
Qube Space is offered as a Software as a Service (SaaS) product. It is designed to be highly intuitive and easy-to-use yet contain significant and extensive functionality, while being competitively priced.
Our space management software incorporates a range of functionality, including:
- People and asset tracking and viewing
- Moves and space change management with drag and drop interface
- Allocations and recharging
- Occupancy and strategic planning
- Resource bookings (hot desking/hoteling)
- CAD scenario planning publishing and drawing
- Drawing management and version control
- Engineering drawing archives
The system is compatible with commonly used IT/CAD environments, standard web-based technologies and SQL databases, while its location management capabilities drive productivity improvements.
Because it is a modular system, Qube Space Manager is adaptable to your own specific requirements. It can also be integrated with a range of third-party systems easily.
However, one of the main benefits it offers is its ability to provide the exact information you need when you need it – whether this concerns floor layouts, space utilisation, desk occupancy, IT asset locations, real time moves, adds, changes and more. For example, quickly get to the bottom of key questions – such as:
- “What’s the percentage of occupancy by location?”
- “Where do I have space for 20 more people?”
- “How many manager’s desks do I have available within a specific department and at a particular location?
- “What was the quarter-by-quarter growth in IT related space?”
As a result, it will provide you with the insight to significantly enhance your abilities to make strong strategic decisions.
Benefit from the space management mobile app
As a user of Qube Space, you will receive complimentary access to the accompanying Android app, downloadable from the Google Play Store. The app allows you to access your space data on-the-go and offers numerous benefits, including:
- View floor plans of any part of the portfolio
- Complete desk utilisation surveys without the need for alternative devices
- Create new surveys to monitor – for example – furniture condition and asset location (this includes Bluetooth bar code scanner integration)