Qube Vision Commercial Property Management Software
Qube Vision is a software package comprising a group of separate but completely integrated modules designed to manage both corporate real estate and commercial property portfolios.
Key benefits of Qube Vision
Complete property management
- Manage all aspects of your portfolios – whether owned, leased or both – more effectively and with reduced risk.
Save time and reduce costs
- Users no longer have to search multiple locations for information as Qube Vision’s logical framework means all information is easily accessible
- Many traditional manual processes are automated, allowing users to concentrate on delivering value to the portfolio, rather than ‘chasing their tails’
Improve accuracy and reduce risks
- All portfolio information is held and managed within Qube Vision, which means you can access all data (and documents) from one location – a single source of the truth for all your property information.
- Data is ‘shared’ between all Qube Vision modules, eliminating potentially costly data-entry errors and saving time
Report on your entire property portfolio in any way required
- Qube Vision’s extensive reporting options allow users to quickly produce a variety of reports at company, property, and lease level with ease
- Users can create their own reports, save them for future use and even publish them to make them available to all or selected users
- Reports can be sent via multiple outputs – printer, PDF, Excel, screen, email, file
- Optional Custom Report Writer module for the ultimate slice and dice report capabilities
- Client-configurable user access allowing you to control access to both functionality and data for individual users or groups
- Extremely granular security privileges – right down to individual field level
Critical Date Diary
- All critical dates generate diary entries for the responsible person
- E-mail alerts with escalation if diary notes are not completed
- Diary notes roll over as required for recurring events
Cloud or on-site options
- Qube Vision can be deployed as an on-premise or hosted (Cloud) solution depending on individual client requirements.
- Communicate easily with tenants, landlords, and other contacts using Qube Vision’s e-mail and mail merge functionality
- Details of all e-mails sent from the system are retained for confirmation purposes, including date and time sent, and whether sent successfully or not
Qube Vision modules
Qube Vision's modules cover a range of property management responsibilities:
Interface with other systems
Qube Vision offers extensive functionality but we understand that you may want it to operate alongside your existing systems. As a result, it has been designed to integrate with third-party solutions including:
- Accounting and ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and more)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Asset condition reporting and lifecycle management system
Want to find out more? Click on the module titles above to discover the functionality they incorporate, complete the form below to download our Qube Vision information sheet or contact us direct to find out more about how we can help you with your specific requirements.